Fatal Diagnosis

Welcome.The chest scan,the PET scan,and the Brochial
Biopsy revealed that the subcarinal lymph node has a large mass on it.It is a lymph node just below the trachea(wind pipe),on a branch with other nodes.
I saw the cancer care team radiologist,and he said he would do aggressive radiation,but I have too much lung volume loss from my lobotomy in my first stage.
Lung cancer in 2006.He will not risk it until palliative,as it would leave me on oxygen or kill me.
Then I saw the chemo doctor,and he said my cancer was incurable in me,because my body is not healthy enough,and it would not cure it anyway.He also told me,first appointment,Get your will in order,and ask for a DNR order.Wow!I didn't have a hope.I feared going on chemo,but now I am sad I am unable to stay here a little longer.
Yes,Remember my motto,I will Not stop Believing,and again,enjoy every minute,not day,or week,but minute,being grateful.
I have been unwell for a couple years.Very tired,a tiredness I have never known before,lost a lot of weight.I am only 99 pounds.I am not a big lady,but was around 114lbs,in good health.
I put off my symptoms to other causes,so I am in shock,to tell you the truth.I thought I just might need some iron.
My lung cancer from 2006,had no showing of symptoms til last year,but I never got a scan.
Now that this is a reality wake up,I am sure my feelings,my health,my questions,my stress will become my final days.The odds are not good,they say 2 months,maybe.I am scared.
I hope I can share with you so if you are going through this maybe we can relate.
Just catching you up on this new journey,my friends.
Keeping it short,but will post regularly with regard to my state of affairs.

So Remember
DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

Believe

Comments

Unknown said…
How i survived lungs cancer.
I was diagnosed of lung cancer in 2011 and the doctor (oncologist), because i was a chronic smoker who started smoking from 16 and told me i had just two years to live that my lungs had been damaged, that even on the best medication i still had two years. I needed help because i was scared to die and i did chemotherapy, radiotherapy and it was unable to treat or help me. I coughed nearly every minute. In my death clock counting just 6 months remaining, if you knew me then i was good as dead because the cancer had eaten me up. My wife was fortunate enough to contact doctor Amber, a herbal doctor who came and treated me in our house using his medicine and that is how i was saved (where western medicine and methods failed), that was the greatest decision my wife had taken aside marrying me. Today i am totally fine without any symptoms of cancer, it was all confirmed by my oncologist that i am clean. Do not die in silence or rely only on western medicine herbal medicine is very effective. You can contact the doctor on (drambermurray@gmail.com) for more information about his treatment.

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

Moving Forward

THE CHOICE TO DIE