The Beginning of the End


Welcome back my loyal friends.After Ten years of cancer free Lung Cancer,it's back,not curable,stage 3 Adenocarcinoma.
I just got told all this.I found last time 2006,that speaking to you,was the way I stayed together.Your prayers,kindness and empathy,were my spiritual guardians.
I hope to share the emotional,and physical sides of "End of Life".Most of all the spiritualism.
I have had many close calls of death,as I have written for 8 yrs.
There are amazing blogs on line now,since I started.I type with one finger,and am not to tech,so please bare with me.
Short post,to let you know,I am here for you,and hope you are there for me.
I am not in the blogging business,just a person who can express through words,what I feel inside.
Please checkout my past posts to see how I got to here.
And Remember;

Don't Stop Believing!

Believe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

THE CHOICE TO DIE

Moving Forward