When it Rains,it Pours


Welcome;Yes my friends,2016 has not been good for my family.I have been feeling tough for 3 years,with my situations.Three years ago,I began caring for my husband with his heart.I am 65,he is 69.We have been
Married 50 yrs.Well,I found out in November2015,I had incurable lung cancer.He took a bad Heart attack,on January 10th.He now has to look after me.I am not able to work,so that puts more pressure on.He can not look after our 1 acre property,and,on and on.I have been trying to save to pay for funeral,but never seems to work out.
It is so hard to actually pay,plan your own funeral.
My government paid me 500$ a month on disability,and when I turned 65 last month,they cut my cpp pension to 62$.Now,tell me,How does a woman with cancer alone live in Canada with 62$.This has just happened,and I intend to challenge this,so send me hope,Yeah!
Well,physically,I am so tired.I am scared to lie in my bed,just waiting to die.I have no doctor,just the main cancer care people.They do not see me anymore.They spent an hour,with no compassion and sent me home. I am to wait for the pain,then go to emergeny care,T!he organs will shut down one at a time,come when you have pains..Unbelievable!
We are losing our home,our car.I could see the car,but we are rural,and couldn't live without transport.
I know my regular readers over 10 yrs,are saying,she's angry,and your right.
Maybe this post isn't as positive,but it doesn't mean it not.
So Remember til next time
Don't Stop Believing.
Believe

Comments

Edify Life said…
Lung cancer took my favourite aunt from me. It is an incurable diseases. But you can slow the growth of it by maintaining your food menu.
Unknown said…
Everyone here i think would have gotten a piece of their share from cancer, with some being able to survive and others dying even with the high efforts of oncologists. I had lungs cancer due to the fact that i was a hardcore smoker Due to the terrain in Alaska. I started to have symptoms in 2008 and i was diagnosed in April 2009. Several therapies of treatment were prescribed but none seemed to help me. I had just less than a year to live. Less than 6 months to go i read about Doctor Roland who is a herbal doctor that treats cancer. At first i doubted because my case was chronic and even if he could help it was already late. I had nothing to lose so i contacted him and he was very encouraging even in my condition and i placed an order for the herbal medicine which i used for 3 months. Even before i was done using it i felt strong and after it all i went for diagnosis and i tested negative. This is a permanent cure because it's been three years from my supposed death and i am still very strong and alive. Do not give up soon on yourself just reach him on (dr.rolandoscar@gmail.com) i am positive that if i can be cured you too can. I pray for all cancer patients worldwide.

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

Moving Forward

Blessed