You can Bitch,You can Cry,but you cant RUN!

Hello,again.
The "emphysema is starting to show itself
I went from walking the mall to not getting to the car to get to the mall.
I have always had plans to visit Las Vegas,and walk the famous"strip".
Well.now I suppose I can't.Goes to show we should "Do it Now" in our lives and not put everything off til tomorrow.What good is planning?
I do have plans for tommorow.I am having a "core biopsy" done on my breast.The after math warnings are reading to me a lot more scariar than my "Lobectomy,"{the removal of a lobe on the lung}.
The warnings consist of bleeding and/or infection.That is not the bad part.The real hard blow comes when they get the results.
When I get the dreaded results that there is malignancy,I again will have to face some curves in the road.
I was blessed and fortunate to have survived,so far, the Lobectomy and the lung cancer,I just Pray my spirits will stay up to get through this round again.
I will of course be reading and educating my self on "breast cancer and the options of treatment.I would like to have choices this time as to my treatment.
I am fully aware that this is not going to be a bed of roses,but I am fully aware also that I am quite prepared.Now,That is a up viewpoint to leave you on for now.
Til next time
Please Take Care of Yourself.

BELIEVE

B.c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

THE CHOICE TO DIE

Moving Forward