Custom Search

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lung Cancer,Liver Disease,COPD

Writing this "BLOG" just makes me realize how very fortunate I am.My list of rather scary health conditions are able to sink in more as I read this.I sometimes feel like I am writing in the third person.
Yes,I have COPD as well.That to me seems like a petty thing compared to the removal of my lung lobe and cancer.I know though that every day I notice more shortness of breath and easy tasks become tiring.
My point,really is though,That I feel Well!
My spirit remains high and I am not ill.I am really not disabled in anyway.
I am of course in the very first stages of this "cancer" business.I am also aware of the many trials I must go through in the near future.
I have a lot of good people in my life and I know that will surely aide me in the days ahead.
" LOOK OUT LIFE as HERE I COME"


B.C

1 comment:

D.Alexander said...

Low Level Cadmium Exposure Linked To Lung Disease...Science Daily reported on August 20 that new research suggests that cadmium is one of the critical ingredients causing emphysema, and even low-level exposure attained through second-hand smoke and other means may also increase the chance of developing lung disease. http://www.chantixhome.com/