SHARING some VIEWS

Hello,my friends.
I was fortunate enough to receive these "Quotes" in one of my e-mails.
I feel it speaks about a lot I believe.I hope you can take something away from them also.
Enjoy......

Be not afraid of growing slowly. Be afraid only of standing still. ~ Chinese Proverb ~

Pain and Suffering is inevitable but Misery is optional. ~ Unknown ~

Your success is only limited by your desire. ~ Unknown ~

We cannot become who we need to be by remaining who we are. ~ Unknown ~

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new lands, but in seeing with new eyes. ~ Marcel Proust ~

The mind that made you sick can also make you well. ~ Unknown ~

Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet, and two others at first speech are old friends. ~ Unknown ~

To love and be loved is to feel the sun on both sides. ~ David Viscott ~

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. ~ James Dean ~

Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit, has a limited imagination. ~ Unknown ~

When your heart speaks, take good notes. ~ Unknown ~

If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies. ~ Unknown ~

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller ~

Arrange whatever pieces come your way. ~ Woolf ~

They are able who think they are able. ~ Virgil ~

Out of the strain of the doing, into the peace of the done. ~ Julia Louise Woodruff ~

When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. ~ Mark Twain ~

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. ~ Chinese Proverb ~

The reason why birds can fly and we can't is simply that they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings. ~ J. M. Barrie ~

How beautiful it is to do nothing And then rest afterward ~ Spanish Proverb ~ .

Don't Stop Believing

BELIEVE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

THE CHOICE TO DIE

Moving Forward