HOPE for LIFE

Hope is the emotional state, the opposite of which is despair, which promotes the belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life.[1] It is the "feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best" or the act of "look[ing] forward to with desire and reasonable confidence" or "feel[ing] that something desired may happen".[2] Other definitions are "to cherish a desire with anticipation"; "to desire with expectation of obtainment"; or "to expect with confidence





Welcome back everyone.You made my days with all of your comments and well wishes and prayers.Thank You.
You know that trough all my trials I have had to "Believe".I have had Faith.I also have Hope.
We all have those things,those thoughts,that get us through.I know with cancers,and heart disease,kidney disease and copd,fatal diseases,that Hope is all we can do.I will also acknowledge the fact that those people that are  lying in pain in the last stages of dying,lose their hope.
I write on my posts about positive attitude.That my friends is a great remedy.It doesn't cost anything,and we all can do it.We can change our state of mind.We can go to our happy place,we can recall our great memories,but we can mentally survive the toll that cancer takes.
We all can and do have Hope.We Hope and pray that they will find a cure.We hope the chemo works.
We pray.We pray for GOD not to take us from our loved ones,and at times we pray for good to stop our suffering,and let us go.
I do pray everyday,that I can still continue to have Faith,Belief,and mostly hope that I can keep on doing what I am doing,just in the moment,just for the day.
I would like to invite you now,to a song that my brother-in law Charles Chilton wrote after he read my blog.He was able to feel the words I have been trying to express to all my readers.Please have a listen to

"HOPE"

http://www.youtube.com/charleschilton

Thank You,and remember til next time

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

Believe

Comments

Noah Berkowitz said…
You are very inspiring, you obviously inspired me at the same time I inspired you, he he!
My Alternative cancer treatments says the same thing. New Hope and new life, I appreciate this and share more of this soon.
Cancer Survival said…
Hi, I hope you are happy and healthy. This site is very helpful for me. Thank
<a href="http://survivalratesite.com/" target="_blank>Cancer Survival</a> - There is a lot of information on this site
Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing. Just entered lung cancer survivorship myself.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

Moving Forward

Blessed