Catching my Breath

Thank You all for your comments and concerns.
I did go to the emergency and my lungs were clear and I showed no respiratory problems,although I couldn't breathe.They gave me an expectorant but said"Get a chest xray as soon as possible,as I think the Cancer has returned.
Well,That did not make me feel any better.
I have a chest xray with the surgeon on may 30th.I will wait til then.
The pain in the back is on going,but now my doc says it is the Fibromalgia.

I am being set up with an oncologist.I have one now but he is just for the lungs.She will be for all parts of the body.
I will feel better that they keep an eye on the rest of me ,before it spreads anywhere else.
Who knows maybe this pain that a lot of us lung cancer victims speak of,is bone cancer.My doctor tells me my lungs are not in my back.I tell him I have to put heat on my back for relief of the pain.I have pain in that area 4-8 hours daily.
But do I want to know if the cancer has spread?I am not sure.
On one hand I want to catch anything early and on the other hand ,I am afraid of all the emotions that I will go through again.
I do know I will decide when the time comes,and pray that I am right.
My scar from the operation,"lobe removal",is healing quite nicely.
I was reading the other day that they have a non-invasive surgery available now.it has been for a while,but my doctor didn't want to use it in my particular case.If I could I would have chose the less invasive one.I do have a 12" scar,but I am alive!
I am planning on runnuing some information video on here in the near future.
Please read my other posts so you can get the gist of this blog.
Til next time

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

Believe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

THE CHOICE TO DIE

Moving Forward