NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

 Welcome,my friends.

You have been you on my journey of Lung Cancer,for 15 yrs.
Thank you for being here.
I found a purpose to share the emotional damage of Cancer.I wrote to you,and myself as a therapy,to stay together in my mind.
My title is Never give up Hope,but I can honestly say,that many times during my trials and tribulations,I did give up.There were days,months and years,that I felt like "Whats the point?"
When the doctors told me my cancer was spreading,in2015,I left my employment,and with that I felt hopeless.
Every day now is a blessing!
I will not cure my cancer,but I can change my state of mind.
I would love to hear from my readers over the years,to know how they are.
Please read my other posts to understand where I am at and where I am going
til then
Dont stop Believing!
And never give up HOPE!

believe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting My Blessings for the 6th,7th,8th and 9th times Again!

THE CHOICE TO DIE

I Cried because I had no shoes,until....