HERE we Go Again

 Welcome,and may you all have a wonderful 2021.

2020,hurt was plenty,

2021,may your journey have only begun!

I just had hip surgery in November,and unable to walk right now,I had to call paramedics feb.2nd because I couldnt get my breath.When I did cough, it was painful.

They diagnosed pneumonia on my left lung,and performed a Ct scan and chest xray.

I had just spent 7 weeks in hospital february til april in 2020 from from.H1N1 Influenza,Type A flue,and double pneumonia,and never fully recovered.

I am mostly bedridden,and I had a seizure in the hospital after my surgery,so they thought the cancer might have travelled to the brain.

Well,dealing with being in bed and loss of drivers license and a scary diagnosis,two months later,as I lied in the intensive care unit they told me that the xray showed a "Compression Fracure" on my vertebrae.The doctor told me that the cancer had metastised to the bones.

So,after fighting last year and the beginning of this year,I have had a tough go.

I try everything to stay positive.To Believe,that I will get better.

To have hope to find a cure.

I still have my spirit,my faith,and of course my faithful readers.

I hope someway,somehow,this blog I have written since 2006,(my first cancer diagnosis)has helped you know that you are not alone.I received an award for my writing this,but the best reward is telling you my truths.

I want to stay positive so I work at it.I listen to music,do puzzles,write,and keep in touch with friends by phone.

Covid has dispaced all of us,so keeping our minds on negative things we cant change is a waste of time.

I no longer have much time,but I want you all to know....


Dont stop Believeing!


Believe

Til next time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

THE CHOICE TO DIE

Counting My Blessings for the 6th,7th,8th and 9th times Again!