Miracles Do Happen,Again

Welcome,my faithful friends.
I have amazing news.
I have just gone through the terminal cancer.
I have had faith,prayers,and I believed.
On May 10th,The doctors report that the 2cm tumor has resolved,despite no therapy.
The doctors have not seen this.They will do another scan in November.
I have been Blessed!
Sorry for the lack of posts,but I am back.
I want to tell you to Never,ever,give up.
I believe God has a reason to allow me to move on.
I can tell you though,its tough to Live,when you are told there is no hope.
Financially,its been tough,but I am ready to begin my Life again.
I wanted to share this news,and offer my prayers to all of you,and your loved ones.
Prayers,saved me!

May God Bless all of you who have followed me and sent your prayers.

So Remember...

Don't Stop Believing

Believe

Comments

Pdxphraug said…
glad to hear it!

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

Moving Forward

Blessed