Facing the Truth

The time has come folks.They are unveiling the hidden object.I want to look away in Case it is hideous,I want to look just so I know.
The test results are in.Actually,it is many test results.My kidneys are failing,the ct scan revealed a stroke or possible tumors on my brain,and the EKG for the heart shows I have had a heart attack in the past and that with everything else,including the lung cancer and hypertension,I am certainly on the"its going to happen again list".
This is really mind boggling.
Sure,as some of you have noted,I have a positive attitude.I have also NOT been in severe pain,nor have I had to go through chemotherapy.I am just in the waiting game stage.
This last month has me getting a little worried.I think I am starting to fear the worse.Maybe if I think of all the bad things that could happen,I might be able to be more realistic of the truth.
I have some options medically.I am not a doctor,but I have the internet to review some procedures that will be required,and I can only trust that I make the right decisions.
When the oncologist found my lung cancer,in minutes I was being booked for surgery.I had No choice.I made the right decision.
Yes,I am strong,and have a bit of capability on dealing with a lot.I am also guilty of not dealing with it at all.
I am going to have to grow up and face the facts.
I hope my positive attitude is not lost in the truth,and that I keep an open and trusting mind.
Thank You for all your letters and comments.It is through knowing there are others that are going through this cancer and all the other problems,that makes me feel like I am not alone.

So remember til next time

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

Believe

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have read this post and I was concerned, I have cancer blog where I try to gather information, here is the link http://onquestions.com/ , Bye! Kind regards
you will be a great inspiration for everyone. do you have any idea what trigger your cancer so people may avoid it.

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

Moving Forward

THE CHOICE TO DIE