Looking for Hope?

Welcome again to everyone.
I am aware that most of my visitors are going through lung cancer,or know someone who is.You are the ones that I write this blog for.
Three years ago,I went to the internet for some answers,many answers.
When you are diagnosed with"Lung Cancer" or any possibly fatal disease,most of us just want to know.

When they told me I had cancer,I went blank.You never think it will happen to you,so most of the time we are not prepared.
I went to the computer and typed in lung cancer,and lo and behold,there were others that were going through this.I just felt so much better.
My point on this post is just to say that I am not an authority on lung cancer,but I would like to say that I will continue to write about the emotional part of all this and hope that you to will read my previous posts,and that you too will come to Believe.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

Believe

Comments

Daria said…
Yes there is always hope.
Frenchy said…
I am so glad to have found your blog. Our aunt was just diagnosed with lung and liver cancers. It's still early in her diagnosis, and we don't know what stage either has reached as of yet. It is very comforting to know that there is a positive voice out there. I will be following your blog of hope. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

THE CHOICE TO DIE

Moving Forward