Lung Cancer Diagnosis Dilema

I still feel like I am in shock.I remember the day my doctor told me he had found a 2 inch tumor on my lung.I am sure that at that time the old me ran and hid somewhere else,and I do not know if I can find her again.
There are days that I think in the third person.I try to sit on my sideline,and ponder what I would have been doing,had this not happened.
I guess God has a plan for me,but the road to it is not so easy at times.
I guess it must be worth fighting for,and I know that is what keeps me going.
My upper back,or what I call my lungs,has been very sore lately.I have pain in the left side.I had the cancer removed from my right lung,so maybe it has spread?

Diagnosis of any fatal disease must be so hard for everybody.The lung cancer is a bad one.There are so many people with so many emotions through all of this.I know my family is sad to see me sad.
There are days I think that I am becoming impatient with all the doctor appointments.Those days are thankfully getting fewer,as I try to stretch my survival to the limit.
Prognosis is also the hard one to deal with;If there is nothing they can do,then why bother going on in your mind?
I have so many questions I ask myself.I do not think I have found any answers.

Til next time

Don't Stop Believing!


Believe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER GIVE UP "HOPE"

THE CHOICE TO DIE

Moving Forward